The EB-5 immigration program is an opportunity for qualified foreign nationalsto become permanent residents “green card” of the United States. The EB-5 franchising (a form of independent investment) option, allows foreign immigrants to invest into a franchise rather than a regional center, bringing down the overall investment risk. EB-5 franchising allows foreign investors to be “hands on” from beginning to end.
Various Benefits Include:
- Recognized brand names both in the U.S. and abroad;
- Locations in urban and rural areas;
- Increased chances of business success because you are associating with proven products and methods;
- Low risk inventory, most are non-perishable;
- Recognized job creation levels;
- Business in a box model. Support from the franchisor in training, consulting, bookkeeping (accounting services), technology, property and equipment, product distribution, advertising support
- Projected return of principal in the business plan;
- Fair rate of return during investment period;
- Live, work, and attend any school in the U.S.
- U.S education for all minor children below 21 years of age;
- Personal and Family Security in America;
- Royalty arrangement- pay the franchisor based on your store’s gross profit.
- Making the investment
- Step-by-step timeline- Learn the steps to joining a franchise business- from the application to taking over stores in a few months.
- Discovering the best franchise- Figure out what the best franchise is for you and decide if it is a good fit.
To be considered as a candidate for a franchise, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Prove permanent residency in the United States
- We prefer you have Retail, Management and/or Customer Service–related business experience within the United States
- Not have filed for bankruptcy within the last 7 years
- Have excellent credit
|Legal fees (immigration)||
|Franchising Documents Review||
|Source of funds||
NOTE Costs vary depending on the franchise you wish to invest in, as well as how many you choose to invest in.
- Sales manager interview
- Qualification testing
- Store selection
- Business selection
- Business planning
- Final interview
- Agreement signing